Software QA Engineer
Postea (maker of QubeVu solutions) is looking for a passionate Software QA Engineer with a proven track record to lead the testing of our state-of-the-art dimensioning systems.
Candidates should have high initiative, and be detail-oriented quick learners with excellent organizational as well as written and verbal communication skills. The ability to work well in a dynamic, time-to-market driven environment is essential.
- Create/improve QA infrastructure and processes
- Create and execute test plans, create quality metrics
- Test software, firmware and hardware to the highest standards to ensure trouble free operation by customers
- Document test results and create reports
- Validate compliance with applicable regulations
- Interface with software development team to identify areas of focus for testing
- Help recreate/resolve issues found
- Collaborate with development and management team on project schedules
- Create and follow QA project schedule
- Drive to offsite test locations from time to time
- Travel domestically and internationally from time to time
Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or related field 3+ years as a Software Quality Engineer.
- Work with a small team of high-energy, focused engineers who know how to have fun
- Casual working environment
- Great benefits package
- MBTA accessible
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind.
Email your resume and a cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter should explain your interest in this position, and describe your specific skills and qualities that make you the ideal candidate for the job.
Phone calls will not be accepted, and emails without both a resume and cover letter will not be considered. We appreciate every applicant's interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.